OROOSH is an Australian family owned and managed business. We first opened in 2001 and were one of the first private outside of school hours care services in Western Australia. We have since grown from those humble beginnings when my own five children attended the service, to now include my daughters as part of the team of educators delivering our programmes.
Together we aim to provide a family friendly service for the children to enjoy and the parents to feel supported in their childcare needs.
- Helen Lloyd has qualifications in Outside School Hours Care.
- Georgia Lloyd has a degree in Education Studies. Georgia is our Educational Leader and Pre-Kindy teacher.
- Rebekah Lloyd will graduate in November this year with a degree in Anatomy & Human Biology.
Other Educators at Our Service Include
- Gemma who has qualifications in childcare.
- Tammy, Steph, Alaa, who are all currently studying Education at ECU.
- Tiffany who is currently studying a Social Work degree.
- Chantelle has a degree in Youth Services and is currently studying Law.